Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

Lea & Kevin





































This was an unforgettable Valentines wedding!!  The storm that blew in here didn't dampen the love and celebration of these two.  I am thankful that they were willing to forge against the storm to create photos that were a "a bit" outside of the norm!  I have never done photos in an igloo before either!
The other lasting memory I will have is of the sweet love that exists between these two.  Something to be treasured as the years go by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures Pam !!! you are very special and it shows in your work !!!
Sincerely
Josee

Anonymous said...

Our wedding day wouldnt have been remembered the same way without you! Thank you so much! :)
Léa

Anonymous said...

I love the quality of your work and like Léa said on her comment, our wedding day wouldn't of been the same without you there. You are the best. I anyone else sees theses posts, i'd like to tell them all that, to me, this field of work probably cant get any better than what Pam makes of it. Also, by experience, Pam would concur the world for you just so the day of your dreams becomes reality. Pam, i, from the bottom of my heart would like to tell you, a thousand times thank you and it still wouldn' t be enough for me. You honestly won our trust and our business. And as a promise from me to you, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF US!!!!!
thanks again,
Sincerely,
Kevin Pelletier