Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dawn & Daniel

  I was there when Donna brought Dawn home from the hospital when she was born and it was with great joy to be a part of a celebration where love was so  strong I could almost touch it.  Since they were they only had one flower girl, I had time to create some photos that show the joy and passion that these two share.  I have a feeling their life will be a very full one!  Enjoy….







































Dawn & Daniel.   I was there when Donna brought Dawn home from the hospital when she was born and it was with great joy to be a part of a celebration where love was so  strong I could almost touch it.  Since they were they only had one flower girl, I had time to create some photos that show the joy and passion that these two share.  I have a feeling their life will be a very full one!  Enjoy….

No comments: